Monday, November 26, 2018

WHO'S WHO IN MEDIA'S 'THE WIZARD OF OZ'....BOB STINEMAN IS THE TIN MAN


The Media Theatre has everyone's favorite classic "The Wizard of OZ" this holiday season, as the award winning music theater company celebrates its 25th anniversary season. 


"OZ" is celebrating its 80th anniversary as one of the most beloved films of all time. The live musical presentation at The Media Theatre has an all-star Philly cast in the iconic roles. It's on now through January 13. 

Bob Stineman plays the role of Tin Man. "Though I don't cry nearly as much as Tin Man, I do share his sensitive nature and gentle soul," Stineman said. "Those moments in which he wears his heart on his sleeve are the things I find easiest to access. We have the same 'wants'."

"Back in my freshman year of high school I had a crush on a girl I knew from the band," he reminisced. "I found out she was trying out for the drama club, so I tried out too in the hopes of getting closer to her. While that part of things did not work out, I did end up landing the leading role in "Cheaper By The Dozen" and have had the acting bug ever since."

"Even though I have performed in quite a bit of musical theater, I have never considered myself a music theater actor. I have seen myself as 'just an actor'. But I think the original cast recording of "Phantom Of The Opera", which I listened to a lot when I was younger, taught me how to sing. I'm drawn to darker, more tortured characters," Stineman explained.

"Story telling is important," he said. "It is how we pass down tradition, history, knowledge, and other things. Being an actor, writer, or performer of any kind is part of that tradition and I'm honored to be a part of it."

"Theater helped me find my voice at a time when I was struggling to figure out who I was," he continued. "I never feel as free as when I'm on stage."

As far as his connection to The Media Theatre, he says "I've had the privilege and good fortune to work here for the better part of three years. Jesse Cline, the theatre's Artistic Director, took a chance on me when he cast me as Atticus Finch in "To Kill A Mockingbird". I cannot thank him enough for that opportunity and the others he has given me such as "Bridges of Madison County", "1776", and "Side Show"."

"I've gotten a chance to work with some really wonderful people here at Media. Some of the finest folk in the twenty plus years I've been doing this."

When asked about a memorable experience on stage, Stineman said "In my final year of college I worked on a piece by James McClure called "Lonestar" that was an incredible experience. It was one of the few projects where every piece of it was fulfilling. It was challenging and rewarding. Plus I was sharing the stage with one of my closest friends who played my brother in the show. The director was a good friend. We all pushed each other to find those truthful moments that brought the playwright's words to life."

And, even though he searches for a heart on stage in "The Wizard of OZ" through January 13, Stineman definitely is heartfelt when it comes to his father. "My late father came to see me in "1776" here at Media four times a couple years ago. Listening to him talk about it with tears in his eyes is a memory I will cherish for the rest of my life, as it moved him so deeply. Everything I do now is in his memory---the way live performance can really move someone, especially the ones we love."


For tickets to "The Wizard of OZ" now through January 13, call 610-891-0100 or visit mediatheatre.org.

Bob Stineman would love to see you at the theatre!







9 comments:

  1. Hello
    your website very helpful and beautiful contents. Thank you for share with us. << Join Us In here >> In here all hot celebrity & sexy girls personal video and information. Click Here -->>({ Celebrity Theory }) I hope it will be useful for all of us.Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr.ODOMA I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr.odoma and I decided to also Email Dr.odoma for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr.ODOMA herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100649947

      Delete
  2. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Cancer, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr.ODOMA I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr.odoma and I decided to also Email Dr.odoma for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr.ODOMA herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100649947

    ReplyDelete
  5. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete
  7. HERBAL DR EMU WHO PREPARE HERBAL MEDICINE TO CURE ALL KINDS OF DISEASES INCLUDING HERPES DISEASE.   
     I have been battling this Herpes disease for almost 3 years now....I tried all possible means to get cure from my Herpes Disease but all to be in vain until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Emu who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Disease, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try...when i contact Dr Emu via his email (emutemple@gmail.com)  write him and reply me explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 3/4 working days through DHL Delivery and I took it according to the way Dr Emu instructed, I was so happy after 2 week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative...Herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Emu to get rid of these Herpes Virus forever his whatsapp number +2347012841542.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

MEDIA THEATRE GALA MARCH 28 FEATURES KEVIN REILLY, RAY DIDINGER, ENTERTAINMENT, AND MORE

Eagles tackle-turned-inspirational speaker will emcee Media Theatre’s star-studded Gala March 28! Auction items feature ‘Dinner with Play...