Monday, August 4, 2014

VOCALIST JUNIOR TOP 15 FOR 2014...WHO THEY ARE!

The Top 15 contestants for VOCALIST JUNIOR have been announced as we head into the 2014 Finals!
After tabulating the judges' scores and the public online and open ballot voting, the top 15 are seen here in performance pics from the semi-final round:


JOSH ATKINSON, 9, of Morton
Morgan Bitzberger, 12, Thornton
Samuel Cooper, 7, Glen Mills
The lobby fills with the crowd prior to the show!
Bridget Duffy, 12, Aston
Cassidy Else, 9, Drexel Hill
Veronica Garrubbo, 11, Berwyn
Lexi Gwynn, 11, West Chester/ Malvern
Lauren Hackett, 13, Media
Lars Halldin, 12, Norristown
Gaea Lawton, 12, Avondale
Elizabeth Mercier, 11, Brookhaven
Fiona Moser, 11, Havertown
Hanna Murphy, 10, Springfield
Molly Sorensen, 13, Malvern 
Amanda Treston, 10, Malvern
You DON'T want to miss the Finals on Sunday night August 10!
Call 610-891-0100 or visit mediatheatre.org
One of these lucky 15 will be the 'VOCALIST JUNIOR'! 

2 comments:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete

MEDIA THEATRE GALA MARCH 28 FEATURES KEVIN REILLY, RAY DIDINGER, ENTERTAINMENT, AND MORE

Eagles tackle-turned-inspirational speaker will emcee Media Theatre’s star-studded Gala March 28! Auction items feature ‘Dinner with Play...